- BELLAMY BROTHERS 4OTH ANNIVERSARY SPECIALS HOSTED BY TG SHEPPARD
1 Sep 2016
Bellamy Brothers 40th Anniversary Specials hosted by TG Sheppard SiriusXM Prime Country, Channel 58 Legendary country brother duo The Bellamy Brothers are celebrating 40 years in Country Music with a live performance in front of an exclusive Sirius XM subscriber only audience. Hosted by Country Star and longtime friend of the Bellamy’s, TG Sheppard. Saturday 9/3, 10 AM & 4 PM ETSunday 9/4, 11 AM & 6 PM ETMonday 9/5, Noon & 9 PM ET Joey BlackSirius | XMProgram DirectorY 2 Kountry / Prime CountryBluegrass Junction Host Sirius XM1221 Ave. of the AmericasNew York, NY 10020
- BELLAMY BROTHERS’ DAVID BELLAMY ON 40 YEARS & THE FUTURE ‘I DON’T KNOW WHAT RETIREMENT MEANS’
19 Jun 2015
Veteran country performers the Bellamy Brothers have a new project on the market — one that David Bellamy says is the perfect mix of the past and the present.
- THE BELLAMY BROTHERS RELEASE UNCONVENTIONAL GREATEST HITS ALBUM
12 Jun 2015
The Bellamy Brothers are taking a different approach to a greatest hits compilation. In celebrating their 40th anniversary, the country legends’ brand-new 40 Years: The Album is a two-disc set that not only includes 20 of their best-loved hits, but also an album featuring 20 new tunes.
- THE BELLAMY BROTHERS TALK BEING ‘BRO COUNTRY BEFORE IT WAS COOL’
8 Aug 2014
2014 has seen country music mainstays The Bellamy Brothers racking up the miles. David Bellamy tells Billboard that they, to quote Hank Snow, have been everywhere this year.
- BELLAMY BROTHERS ON MULBERRY LANE (INTERVIEW)
24 Feb 2014